Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kimpton hotels...for Pets on the go!


I'm sitting in bed with my cat, (yes I have a cat) Mischa, in a Kimpton hotel which allows pets! When we drove up to the hotel there was a welcome sign for all the pet guests at the hotel and each name was listed on the blackboard. They also set Mischa up with a cat toy! Kimpton hotels allow pets to stay for free and they have packages which include pet beds, food bowls, and pet sitting! Kimpton hotels are perfect for pets on the go!
Mischa is enjoying the room and we're both thinking about our 2 years in LA. What comes to my mind in light of this blog is the LA PURSE DOG! Every day in LA I see dogs in purses! It's always so exciting to see a little keppi(head) pop out of a woman's very expensive designer purse! I see dogs in grocery stores, dogs in malls, dogs in nail salons, dogs in classrooms, dogs and dogs and dogs everywhere! But these pups aren't ordinary dogs they're pampered pups and they know it! Unfortunately, I haven't randomly walked up to a dog in a purse and taken a fast picture because usually the owners are protective of them...So instead I'm posting a picture of Mischa looking out the window in the hotel.

Tonight Mischa and I are saying goodbye to LA's pampered pups and saying hello to the hippy hounds in northern California!


No comments:

Post a Comment